Sunday, December 28, 2008

Decided to start a little early!

With the new project 365 that I want to start to document our 'every day' life, I thought I would start a few days early....so that I have seven photos from this week for the first part of my scrapbook. Guess I don't want to start mid-week!

These two ornaments are my favorites and every year they bring back a bunch of special memories. My mom made the toothpick ornament for me when I was nine years old...it has travelled with me through several moves over the years and looks a little worse for wear, but when I see my mom's handwriting on the back I find myself flooded with memories!

I'm hoping that my photography skills just might improve over the next year....we'll have to see!
Have a great Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment