Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20-Day 55

My little "chef" Ellie Bellie! Her and dad spent the day together last Sunday while the big girls and I were in Duluth....and this is what the two of them picked out at Target as a treat for her!

She has worn it all week in the kitchen whenever she is helping me with supper or making dessert....she is becoming such a little helper!

Today while she had this one, she enjoyed a huge marshmallow sucker. I think marshmallows rate right up there behind pink corn in her world!

Wow....day 55....hard to believe! But I think I am caught up again...somehow the last couple of weeks have gotten away from me. Maybe it's because everyone has been passing the flu around our house...I know I always remind the kids to share, but this wasn't quite what I had in mind!


2 comments:

  1. That's a very cute photo! I like the natural lighting you used here! It's exciting that you're going to be taking a class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda!

    I absolutely hate taking indoor photos cuz I just can't seem to get the colors, etc. right and have to really play in photoshop to get them to look somewhat normal!

    I am excited about the class that I am taking in March...and am hoping I can maybe upgrade my camera and/or lenses soon!

    ReplyDelete