Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11-Day 15

Ok, somehow I lost my photo for today that I took at St. Mary's of Ellie reading one of the maps in the hallway....but I did take this one on our way home from Duluth. So I guess this will be my photo for today!

The 'copper top' church....where Wes and I got married almost 17 years ago....by 'the big lake'! It really is wonderful how many fun memories I have that revolve around Lake Superior!

It's also amazing how much has changed in 17 years....we have all come a long way, together!

Doug was released from the hospital this afternoon and will be waiting to schedule the laser surgery sometime tomorrow. He was anxious to head home...but of course, no trip to or from Duluth is complete without a stop for ice cream in Floodwood!

Spent the afternoon piling up the laundry that needs to be caught up after being gone, along with taking care of Ellie, (who decided to throw up about a mile from home today). I never realized how many parts are on a carseat to take it apart so you can wash it! lol

Thanks again for the prayers and words of encouragement......we are all home now and wait patiently to see what the next week will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment