Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8-Day 12

This is my new favorite mug....and I love the quote on it, especially the part about embracing imperfection! lol (the entire quote says....date: today. notes: it is ok. embrace imperfection. go with the flow. find your voice. tell your story. don't make it more complicated than it needs to be. i am a life artist. play. capture life. create art.)

Congrats to the girls CC team for receiving Gold Honors for team academics this year....way to go girls!

I'm hoping my project 365 kit will come soon so I can get the first couple weeks of my project scrapbooked!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great photo! I love the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda! I honestly wish that I had your photo talent though...your photos blow mine out of the water!

    My goal for this year is to learn more about my camera, maybe take an online class, and see how much I can improve over the next year!

    ReplyDelete