Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 25-Day 29

Picture from the floor waiting at my gate for my flight back to the cities. Dad and Annie dropped me off at the airport in Denver this morning...was a tearful and quick goodbye at the front of the airport. I hate saying goodbye!

Found my place in line for the security check among about 400 other travellers! Wish I would have thought to take a picture from the upper level looking down on the check point....what a zoo!

My flight left Denver over an hour late as they had to de-ice the plane and then we sat on the runway waiting our turn in line for take off. I was a little nervous about missing my connecting flight in the cities for Duluth....ended up with about 15 minutes to make it from one end of the terminals to the other in the cities. Enough time to grab a very quick bite to eat and find the restrooms!

The kids were excited to see me when I got to Duluth....although Kacey told me that I looked very tired! Guess sleep was 'optional' during the weekend, and even though I didn't have the kids with...I never did get a chance to sleep in!

Was an awesome weekend in Colorado but felt good to be home at the same time....does that make sense?! Maybe next year we'll have to make a family trip to Colorado Springs for a hockey weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment