Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 24-Day 28

Big Mike, me, and little Mike....three Phillipich's! lol

Tried to sleep in this morning after the late night we had last night at the hotel but got a wake up call from Minnesota from the kids! Wes told Ellie that if she finished up her breakfast, she could call mommy....so she woke us up this morning! And right after that came a call from Kacey and Jeremy who were at Grandma Carol's and thought they should wake me up and see who won the game last night!

Air Force won again tonight....with a score of 3-2. We were really hoping Mike would score a goal for us 'groupies' in Section BB! Got a chance to visit with Mike and meet Emily (his fiance) after the game.

Another late night at the hotel....no pie tonight but leftover pizza from Old Chicago's. I felt bad for my cousin Uno as he had to leave for Denver at four a.m. the next morning to catch his flight home! I don't think he got more than a few hours of sleep.

Took over 200 pictures this weekend so I'll try to upload some to facebook in my spare time this week.

Hard to believe how fast the weekend is going by and that I'll be heading home tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment