Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 22-Day 26

Ellie and mom at the airport in Duluth...she was smiling before mom had to go through the security check point. Afterwards, she was in tears and wanted to know why she couldn't come with me cuz she had her backpack with her!

The flight ended up leaving late from Duluth so my layover in the cities was cut short. I got into Denver at close to four that afternoon...and played phone tag trying to find my dad and Annie at the airport! Thank goodness for cell phones!

The weather was absolutely incredible....65 degrees when I got off the plane. And to think that we had 37 below zero a week ago at home!

Finally got to see my sister, Rachel's new house and spent the night with her and Nate (and their new puppy!). Got a chance to do some catching up after we went out to dinner with dad and mom...but wish we could have had more than 24 hours to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment