Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 21-Day 25

Packing for my trip to Denver and Colorado Springs....sure is strange just packing for myself and not everyone else in the family! And so much less to pack when it's just for one person! lol

In December , my dad was joking that he had one extra ticket to the Air Force/Army hockey games in Colorado Springs for the end of January. Who would have guessed that I'd be heading to Colorado for a weekend of hockey and re-connecting with relatives that I haven't seen for awhile?

Leaving in the morning for Duluth. Not sure about the small plane from Duluth to Minneapolis....as they are too crowded! I know I will miss Wes and the kids like crazy, but I am looking forward to a weekend 'away'....however, it will be my first time away from Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment